Benefits and Conditions of Volunteering
- You must be 18 years of age or older as of November 15, 2013 to volunteer for the 2013 Tim Hortons Roar of the Rings.
- Dependent on response from volunteers, all applications MAY NOT be required/accepted.
- All applicants will be contacted regarding their application no later than September 10, 2013.
- Every effort will be made to assign volunteers to their area of choice. We hope many volunteers will want to assist in any area.
Conditions of Volunteering
By applying to become a Volunteer for the 2013 Tim Hortons Roar of the Rings you acknowledge and agree with the following:
- A minimum contribution of 24 hours volunteer service will be required for the event. (Flexibility can be arranged if necessary).
- All accepted volunteers are required to wear the official volunteer uniform while on duty. The items are included in the $100 volunteer fee, which is payable to 2013 Tim Hortons Roar of the Rings. This fee also contributes to the volunteer rewards package, detailed under Benefits of Volunteering. This payment will only be collected at the first Volunteer Pep Rally.
- Authorization to perform a background check.
- Authorization for photographs to be taken and used by the 2013 Tim Hortons Roar of the Rings.
- Photo Identification is required for accreditation.
Benefits of Volunteering
All accepted applicants will receive, as part of their Volunteer Rewards Package:
- An Official 2013 Tim Hortons Roar of the Rings Volunteer Uniform consisting of two (2) quality clothing items. They include an official logo lightweight jacket & collared shirt.
- Access to the famous Patch with entertainment. (when not on shift)
- Access to the MTS Centre to watch games in the 300 level unsold seats if available. (when not on shift)
- Limited Edition Volunteer Pin (not available to the general public).
- Volunteer handbook.
- Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Party.
- Discount to purchase 2013 Tim Hortons Roar of the Rings merchandise.