Benefits and Conditions of Volunteering
- You must be 19 years of age or older as of January 1, 2015 to volunteer for the 2015 Scotties Tournament of Hearts.
- Dependent on response from volunteers, all applications MAY NOT be required/accepted.
- All applicants will be contacted regarding their application no later than September 30, 2014.
- Every effort will be made to assign volunteers to their area of choice. We hope volunteers will want to assist in any area.
Conditions of Volunteering
By applying to become a volunteer for the 2015 Scotties Tournament of Hearts, you acknowledge and agree with the following:
- A minimum contribution of 24 hours volunteer service will be required for the event (flexibility can be arranged if necessary).
- Volunteers are required to wear official event clothing at a cost of $100 payable to ”2015 Scotties Tournament of Hearts”. This fee also contributes to the volunteer reward package detailed under “Benefits of Volunteering” listed below.
- This fee will be collected at the first volunteer pep rally.
- Authorization to perform a background check.
- Authorization for photographs to be taken and used by the 2015 Scotties Tournament of Hearts.
- Photo identification is required for accreditation.
- We will use email to communicate with volunteers. Please provide your email address when applying on the VicNet system. Adjust your privacy settings on your VicNet account to allow the receipt of emails from us.
Benefits of Volunteering
All accepted applicants will receive as part of their volunteer rewards package:
- An official 2015 Scotties Tournament of Hearts volunteer uniform consisting of two (2) quality clothing items. They include an official logo lightweight jacket & golf shirt.
- Access to the famous HeartStop Lounge with entertainment.
- Limited edition volunteer pin (not available to the general public).
- Volunteer handbook.
- Invitation to the volunteer appreciation party.
- Discount to purchase 2015 Scotties Tournament of Hearts merchandise.
- Access to Mosaic Place bowl seating during draws. Seats are available based on capacity, reserved seating is not provided.