We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests at Season of Champions events and we request all fans be respectful of others around them.
Children who have celebrated their third birthday are required to have a ticket to gain admittance to a Season of Champions event. Children under three are not required to have a ticket, provided they sit on an adult’s lap. No discount tickets are available.
No alcoholic beverage may be brought into the arena or the entertainment venues. Alcohol will not be sold to anyone under the legal drinking age of the province/territory the event is being held in. Guests may be required to show identification and proof of age when purchasing alcoholic beverages. As with any licensed alcohol sale, violations could result in ejection and possible arrest.
Banners, Signs and Flags
Banners, signs and flags are permitted in the arena and entertainment venues as long as they fall within the following guidelines:
- They do not obstruct the view of other guests.
- They do not block building signage.
- Banners and signs must be event-related, in good taste and not commercial (not corporate or advertise any logo or product), political or offensive in nature.
- All signs must be hand-held; signs on sticks are not permitted.
- Banners and signs, maximum size 2’ x 2’.
- Flags, maximum size 3’ x 6’, they must be on a telescopic pole.
Curling Canada reserves the right to remove any banner, sign or flag.
In order to keep the ice condition required for play, the building may be cool. Please dress accordingly.
Cameras, Audio and Video Recorders
Personal still photography is permitted during all games. However, flash photography, video cameras and support poles (such as tripods, lenses over 12 inches, etc.) are not allowed.
Cell phones must either be turned to the vibrate mode or shut off during the games. If your phone is on the vibrate mode and you receive a call please adjourn to the arena concourse to complete your conversation.
Curling Canada reserves the right to eject anyone whose behavior is unruly or illegal in nature. Tickets will be revoked without a refund and the individual(s) will be escorted from the premises.
Fan Code of Conduct
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests at Season of Champions events and we request all fans be respectful of others around them. The facility staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests and other fans can enjoy the event experience free from the following behaviors:
- Smoking anywhere on the premises.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to drug or alcohol consumption.
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures.
- Obscene or inappropriate clothing.
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by a guest’s actions.
- Actions at an inappropriate time that could be disruptive to the athletes.
- Throwing objects of any kind at anytime.
Any fan that interferes with the enjoyment of another individual during an event is subject to ejection from the building.
Food and Beverage
No outside food or beverage is permitted except for the following conditions: medical/special needs, infant or toddler needs/diet or sold by contracted outdoor concessionaire related to the event.
The following noisemakers are not permitted: horns/whistles/other mechanically enhanced noisemakers.
Prohibited and Restricted Items
The following items are not allowed to be brought into the arena or the entertainment venues:
- Glass bottles or cans
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers
- Any item that may be deemed by management to be inappropriate if it may disrupt other fans’ enjoyment of the games.
Paging is only allowed in cases of medical emergency when games are in progress. If there is a medical emergency and paging is necessary please contact the information desk on the concourse or the nearest security person.