Benefits and Conditions of Volunteering
- You must be 18 years of age or older as of February 23, 2013 to volunteer for the 2013 Tim Hortons Brier.
- All applications are certainly welcome however, only a certain number of volunteers are required for the event, therefore all applications MAY NOT be required or accepted.
- Dates of the 2013 Tim Hortons Brier are March 2-10. Set up begins on February 23, 2013
- Selection of volunteers will be completed by October 31, 2012. All applicants will be contacted regarding their application by this date.
- Every effort will be made to assign volunteers to their area of choice. We hope many volunteers will want to assist in any area.
The benefits of volunteering at the 2013 Tim Hortons Brier are many. All accepted applicants will receive:
- Volunteer Rewards Package – $100.00:
- An Official 2013 Tim Hortons Brier Volunteer Uniform consisting of three (3) quality clothing items
- A Volunteer pin and Volunteer Handbook
- Access into the Patch and Purple Heart Lounge (space permitting)
- Two pre event Volunteer Rally’s
- Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Volunteer Lounge access while on shift, beverages and snacks provided
- Opportunity to access Rexall Place with your accreditation while not on shift to watch (based on seating availability).
CONDITIONS OF VOLUNTEERING
By applying to become a Volunteer for the 2013 Tim Hortons Brier you acknowledge and agree with the following:
- A minimum contribution of 30 hours of volunteer service (each shift is 4-5 hours on average) will be required for the event.
- All accepted volunteers are required to pay a $100.00 Volunteer Rewards Package Fee, payable to “2013 Tim Hortons Brier”.
- This payment will be collected at the first Volunteer Rally in the fall of 2012 (Date TBD).
- Authorization to perform a background check if required.
- Authorization for photographs to be taken and used by the 2013 Tim Hortons Brier.
- Photo Identification is required at time of Volunteer Rewards Package pickup.