Are you thinking about coaching for the first time? Read more about The Basics of coaching and then learn to run your first practice with Get Coaching!, our free online tutorials!
The National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) has workshops for all types of coaches – whether you’re thinking about coaching your community team or you’re already the head coach of a national team. Watch the video below and discover how NCCP gives you the tools to succeed, both in coaching and in life.
Ready to start your NCCP training?
Go to the Coach Training page and you’re only 6 clicks away from your future as an NCCP trained coach!
National Coaching Certification Program
- Become a Coach
- Coach Training
- Curling’s Coach Development Pathway
- Transferring “Levels System” into New NCCP
- Sunset Dates for Level 3 Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Maintenance of Certification
- Competition Coach Resources
- Canada Winter Games Coaches
- Competition Development Program Information
- Learning Facilitators/Evaluators
- Competition Development Program Coach – Participants’ Page