What Pathway should you take?
If you’re not sure what stream you should enter, consider this advice… Think about the age and type of curler you would like to instruct or coach. Remember as your skill level progresses you can always take further training.
|Age and Skill Level of Curler you Would like to Instruct or Coach
||Recommended Starting Point
|Youth or Little Rock Curlers, Young Juniors who are just playing recreationally within the club or interclub leagues||Club Coach: Youth|
|Adult or older juniors playing recreationally with in the club or interclub leagues, Learn to Curl Clinics, Advanced Clinics within the club, Rookie Leagues within the club||Club Coach|
|Junior, Adult, Senior, Master curlers who intend to play and practice together as a team and enter competitive play-downs or who compete on a competitive tour/major league||Competition Coach|
National Coaching Certification Program
- About the NCCP
- The New NCCP
- Curling's NCCP Transition Plan
- Stages of Certification and Training
- Difference between Community Stream and Competition Stream
- What Pathway should you take?
- Community Sport Stream
- Competition Stream
- Competition Coach Evaluation
- “Sunset Dates” for Level 1 and 2 Certification
- Interim Level 3 Certification Plan
- Transferring of Old Database to New Database
- Frequently Asked Questions