Organizations who wish to host the Travelers Curling Club Championship must make their intentions known by writing a letter, specifying the year, to Danny Lamoureux.
- Minimum of 6 sheets of ice
- 66 double hotel rooms (2 beds per room)
- 20 single hotel rooms
- Close to a major airport (within 2 hours)
- Banquet facilities to accommodate 250- 300 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Overhead viewing cameras at both ends of ice
- On-ice viewing monitors for each sheet in curling lounge
- Two levels of viewing area in the club house
Timelines for expressions of interest/bids
Travelers Canada is currently accepting bids for the 2016 Travelers Curling Club Championship. We may accept bids for this event up until 12 months prior to the start of the event. If we have not received a bid by that date we will then solicit interest from a site that we deem would be an appropriate host for the event.
Timelines for the selection of sites and public announcements
The public announcement of the successful site will be made no later than 12 months prior to the start of the event.*
*If for some reason Travelers Canada does not have a qualified site which it deems acceptable and appropriate to host an event, then it reserves the right to change the timelines for the bid process and/or the site selection and announcement.