Marc Kennedy’s Top 7 Reasons to be there in St. Albert
Marc Kennedy’s Top 7 Reasons to be there in St. Albert for the 2011 World Financial Group Continental Cup. Ticket packages are still available!
- Number 1 – The very best curlers in the game will be on the ice as Team North America takes on Team World in a unique challenge format.
- Number 2 – It’s the only championship event where it takes 201 points for a win. Where else could you be down 40 coming home and still take the title in the Sunday Skins matches?
- Number 3 – You can actually meet the athletes. Up Close and Personal interviews and Team Autographs sessions put you face-to-face with national, world and Olympic champions.
- Number 4 – Experience the fellowship of the fans! Nothing in the sporting world compares to Season of Champions curling crowds – complete with flags, cowbells and crazy costumes.
- Number 5 – You might even see Kevin Martin sweep his own rock! Anything’s possible in Mixed Doubles with just one man and woman playing on each side.
- Number 6 – Ever been to Keith’s Patch? Canada’s legendary party place is where fans and competitors alike gather to share a bite, a beverage and dance to some really hot bands.
- Number 7 – You can be part of Continental Cup history… it’s the seventh edition with both sides locked at three victories each. Who wants to miss the dramatic “Game 7 Showdown”?