Rock Solid Productions Inc. is an agency that leverages the Olympic sport of curling to help clients’ exceed
their marketing goals. Marketing, consulting, event production, product development, and corporate
events are just a sampling of the services we provide. We also manufacture a range of “iceless” curling
products with sales around the world. More information at rocksolidproductions.com.
The position requires a self-motivated, independent, and reliable candidate that is able to handle a wide
variety of tasks. The successful candidate will be home-based and located in the GTA (warehouse is in the
west end). Vehicle access is required for travel and transporting of equipment from time to time. National
and international travel will also occur periodically. The position requires an outgoing and confident
individual as client and public interaction feature heavily.
– Planning, management and execution of Street Curling events and other promotions
– Warehouse management
– Assisting with marketing and new market development of FloorCurl equipment
– Liaising with our distributor for fulfillment of FloorCurl sales
– Market development and sales of iceless products
– Data mining (prospects) all products
– Shipping fulfillment and logistics
– Energetic and enthusiastic
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to work independently
– Excellent organization and time management skills
– MS Office software and google docs proficient
– Passion for the sport of Curling is a large asset, but not a requirement
– Some heavy lifting from time to time
– Ability to drive a large truck (18’ – 24’ box truck) necessary
– Meet minimum age requirement for truck rental agreements
– Driver’s license and clean driving abstract
– Degree in sport management or similar
Salary TBD commensurate with experience.
Please submit cover letter and resume to adarnley@rocksolidproductions.
Only candidates being considered for the position will be contacted. No phone calls please.