Career Opportunity: Head Ice Technician
Westmount Golf & Country Club offers a world-class experience in the heart of Kitchener-Waterloo
Our staff is what truly makes Westmount Golf & Country Club a premier private club. All our staff are dedicated to providing exemplary service for our members and their guests. In order to be a premier private club, we require skilled and motivated staff.
We are seeking a highly motivated Head Ice Technician, reporting to our Curling Manager, to join our team in the fall! This is a seasonal position with the opportunity of year-round employment in other departments at Westmount Golf & Country Club.
The Head Ice Technician will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of our six (6) sheet curling facility.
General responsibilities include:
• Ice installation, rings, lines, signage and hack installations.
• Prepare and maintain the ice surface daily to the highest possible standard.
• Ensure all ice maintenance equipment is operated efficiently, safely and serviced as required.
• Spring removal of ice, cleaning of floor, rings & signage and storage of rocks and equipment.
• Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with members and their guests.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive wages.
• Staff privileges which include Golf, Tennis, Curling
• Continuous career development and education support.
WHAT YOU OFFER
• Ice Technician Certification Level 2.
• Must have a passion for people and service excellence.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Active curler.
• Experience using Curling Club Manager would be an asset.
Please submit your resume directly through our website or to Human Resources at [email protected]
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Westmount Golf & Country Club is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, handicap, or veteran status. If you require accommodation during the application process, please notify the Human Resources Manager.