Career Opportunity: Curling Coordinator
Oshawa Golf & Curling Club, Ontario
The Oshawa Golf and Curling Club (OGCC) vision is to build on our rich history and tradition, and provide the highest standard of sporting and social member club experience in Durham Region.
We Value, Best in class golf and curling experience, Exceptional courteous service, Family friendly social atmosphere, The history and traditions of a member club, Mutual respect and shared beliefs.
• Seasonal role requiring flexible hours
The Curling Coordinator is responsible for the long-term success of the Curling program at OGCC and Reports to the General Manger.
• Overall oversight of the Curling program, complying with all requirements of the Club bylaws, Policies and Procedures and the laws of Ontario and Canada.
• Chair Curling Operating Committee
• Ensure league convenors are in place and working effectively for each of the Curling Leagues
• Main point of contact with Ontario Curling Association and other Curling Associations for the Club
• Promotion of the Curling Program to members and public in general
• Drive curling membership sales, in conjunction with Membership Manager
• Assist General Manager with sponsorship sales
• Operate Curler Registration process in conjunction with Membership Manager
• Oversee all curling staff (excludes F&B)
• Establish a vibrant Curling event program
• Oversee all Curling events in conjunction with Convenors and Bonspiel chairs
• Oversee Learn to Curl Program
• Oversee Ice booking and event calendar
• Facilitate communication with members through the club’s various communication channels, including OGCC curling social media accounts
• Outgoing and excellent people skills and ability to work collaboratively
• Goal focused and action driven
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
Applications queries should be submitted to [email protected]