Career Opportunity: Ice Curling Technician
Toronto Cricket Club, Ontario
We are currently seeking out Curling Ice Technicians to maintain the Club’s equipment and facility; provide excellent quality curling ice for members; ensures compliance with government regulations.
• Install curling ice at the beginning of the curling season
• Remove curling ice at the end of the curling season as required
• Maintain excellent quality ice for regular daily draws, special curling events, bonspiels and corporate events
• Provide superior curling conditions
• Ensure that member amenities on the ice surface are maintained
• Ensure compliance with all required municipal, provincial and federal regulations
• Other duties as assigned
• Experienced Ice Tech preferred but not necessary. We will train the right candidates.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Skilled in outstanding membership communication and service
• Knowledgeable curler an asset.
• Ability to operate equipment in a safe and responsible manner; some heavy lifting is required
• Proven organizational, multi-tasking and decision-making skills
• Available evenings, weekends, holidays and must be flexible with work hours
While we appreciate your interest, only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
Contact: Jalyn Miller – [email protected], (416) 487-4581 x 2253