- Bid packages will be treated with conﬁdentiality and as a ‘closed’ process, given the multitude of stakeholders and diverse interests which may be represented.
- Curling Canada reserves the right not to accept any of and/or all of the bids at its sole and unfettered discretion.
- While Curling Canada is seeking the best possible bid for this prestigious event, it is not obligated to accept the highest bid.
- As above, bids must be in the form of written presentation only.
- In the unlikely event that a site visit is required,Curling Canada will be responsible for all related expenses.
- Curling Canada reserves the right to disseminate further information to all candidates throughout the bid process.
JANUARY 1, 2019
Curling Canada provide all Member Associations with proposed event dates (including set-up and teardown) that can be bid on for 2020-2021 curling season.
APRIL 30, 2019
Deadline for potential host cities to provide a Letter of Interest (including letter of support from the venue).
MAY 15, 2019
Questions for Curling Canada from potential host cities.
JUNE 15, 2019
Answers provided by Curling Canada to potential host cities.
JUNE 30, 2019
Completed application packages are due to Curling Canada.
JULY 1 to AUGUST 30, 2019
Site visits scheduled (if necessary).
SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Decisions and notiﬁcations from Curling Canada.
OCTOBER 15, 2019 and beyond…..
Press releases announcing all Curling Canada events for 2020-2021 season.
Canadian Mixed Championship (bid document)
Under-18 Canadian Championships (bid document)
Canadian Juniors Championships (bid document)
Canadian Seniors Championships (bid document)
Brier – Canadian Men’s Championship (bid document)
Tournament of Hearts – Canadian Women’s Championship (bid document)
Canada Cup (bid document)
Director, Championship Services