REQUIREMENTS FOR HOSTING CURLING CANADA EVENTS
Before proceeding to the bid process, please read the requirements for hosting Curling Canada events by clicking on the button below.
- Bid packages will be treated with conﬁdentiality and as a ‘closed’ process, given the multitude of stakeholders and diverse interests which may be represented.
- Curling Canada reserves the right not to accept any of and/or all of the bids at its sole and unfettered discretion.
- While Curling Canada is seeking the best possible bid for this prestigious event, it is not obligated to accept the highest bid.
- As above, bids must be in the form of written presentation only.
- In the unlikely event that a site visit is required,Curling Canada will be responsible for all related expenses.
- Curling Canada reserves the right to disseminate further information to all candidates throughout the bid process.
For more information:
Danny Lamoureux, Director, Championship Services
Canadian Mixed Curling Championship
Canadian Under-18 Curling Championships
Canadian Junior Curling Championships
Canadian Senior Curling Championships
Brier – Canadian Men’s Curling Championship
Tournament of Hearts – Canadian Women’s Curling Championship
Canadian Wheelchair Curling Championship
World Men’s Curling Championship