The deadline for bid submissions for Curling Canada events in the 2021-2022 curling season has been extended to August 31, 2020. The two month extension allows organizations added time to develop their bids during these turbulent times.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HOSTING CURLING CANADA EVENTS
Before proceeding to the bid process, please read the requirements for hosting Curling Canada events by clicking on the button below.
- Bid packages will be treated with conﬁdentiality and as a ‘closed’ process, given the multitude of stakeholders and diverse interests which may be represented.
- Curling Canada reserves the right not to accept any of and/or all of the bids at its sole and unfettered discretion.
- While Curling Canada is seeking the best possible bid for this prestigious event, it is not obligated to accept the highest bid.
- As above, bids must be in the form of written presentation only.
- In the unlikely event that a site visit is required,Curling Canada will be responsible for all related expenses.
- Curling Canada reserves the right to disseminate further information to all candidates throughout the bid process.
For more information:
Danny Lamoureux, Director, Championship Services
2021-2022 Event bidding documents
Canadian Mixed Curling Championship
Canadian Club Curling Championships
Under-21 Curling Championships
Tournament of Hearts – Canadian Women’s Curling Championship
World Women’s Curling Championship
Brier – Canadian Men’s Curling Championship
Canadian Under-18 Curling Championships
Canadian University/College Curling Championships
Canadian Senior Curling Championships
Canadian Wheelchair Curling Championship
Canadian Mixed Doubles Curling Championship