Don’t take curling for granite by Dan Wetzel, Yahoo! Sports Feb 19, 2010
How Curling Stones are Made Discovery / Science Channel’s “How It’s Made” Curling Stone episode
Curling Industry Looks to the Pacific Rim by Jack Kohane – Business Edge 05/12/2005 – Vol. 1, No. 9
«Making Great Ice» par Jamie Bourassa (articles en anglais)
- Let’s get started!
- Are you prepared?
- Scraping Patterns
- Temperature Tips
- Why doesn’t my club have championship ice as seen on TV?
- Bonspiels and Wish Lists
- Some Advice for Curlers
- Starting the season right
- Season’s End
- A Day in the Life at a Curling Championship
- Avoiding Runs
- Just another day…
- Answers to Some Mid-Season Questions
- As Seen on TV
- Tis the Season!
- Scraping problems
- Experimenting with pebbling and scraping
- Did you scrape?
- Circles and lines
- Summer Maintenance