The Host Committee for the 2012 World Financial Group Continental Cup is getting its promotional plan underway to create awareness for the first-ever Season of Champions competition to be staged in Langley.
Team North America will defend its title against Team World January 12 – 15 in the Langley Events Centre for one of the most exciting competitions in international curling.
The first stage of the strategy has involved partnerships with a number of organizations to assist in supporting initiatives related to various community events. The partner groups include:
• Empress Sturling Summer Spiel in Empress, AB
• Sandra Schmirler Charity Golf Tournament in Kelowna, BC
• Links for Literacy Golf Tournament in Port Moody, BC
• 2011 BC Provincial Scotties in Cloverdale, BC
• 2011 BC Men’s Provincials in Vernon, BC
• 2011 Ford World Men’s Pondhoppers in Regina, SK
• YMCA Online Auction in Vancouver, BC
The schedule will be getting more intense in the coming months with promotional stops planned for a range of community events across the lower mainland.
Tickets are available right now just by clicking here.