Join us and be a part of this incredible week of curling! As a volunteer, you will be able to experience this world-class event from a unique, behind-the-scenes perspective where you will have the opportunity to be up close and personal with some of the best curlers in the world.
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- Receive the official volunteer clothing (click here to view the volunteer uniforms)
- Limited edition volunteer pin (not available to the general public)
- Invitation to the volunteer appreciation party and volunteer rallies
- Access to the famous Patch with live entertainment and large screen TV coverage of the Tim Hortons Brier
- Volunteer handbook
- You must be 19 years of age or older as of January 1, 2017 to volunteer for the 2017 Tim Hortons Brier.
- Dependent on response from volunteers, all applications MAY NOT be required/accepted.
- Every effort will be made to assign volunteers to their area of choice. We hope volunteers will want to assist in any area.
Conditions of Volunteering
By applying to become a Volunteer for the 2017 Tim Hortons Brier you acknowledge and agree with the following:
- A minimum contribution of 24 hours volunteer service will be required for the event. (Flexibility can be arranged if necessary).
- Volunteers are required to wear official event uniform at a cost of $100 fee payable to ”2017 Tim Hortons Brier”. This fee also contributes to the volunteer reward package detailed under “Benefits of Volunteering” listed below.
- This fee is payable online when you register.
- Authorization to perform a background check.
- Authorization for photographs to be taken and used by the 2017 Tim Hortons Brier.
- Photo Identification is required for accreditation.
- We will use email to communicate with volunteers. Please provide your email address when applying on the VicNet system. Adjust your privacy settings on your VicNet account to allow the receipt of emails from us.
Want to be notified when volunteer opportunities are announced for our events? Click on the link below and fill out the short form to sign up for the email list.