CCA announces sponsorship deal with DuPont Pioneer
Saskatoon — DuPont Pioneer has signed a three-year sponsorship agreement with the Canadian Curling Association (CCA) as an official sponsor of the CCA’s Season of Champions. Debbie Stiles, marketing manager, DuPont Pioneer, made the announcement at a media conference today from the Western Canadian Crop Production Show in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. “Pioneer is a world-class leader in plant genetics, with our hearts in rural Canada,” said Stiles. “We are delighted to make this three-year commitment to support the Canadian curling community, which includes many of our staff, sales reps and customers.” The Pioneer sponsorship officially started on Jan. 1, 2014, and will support several events in 2014, including:
- World Financial Group Continental Cup – Las Vegas
- M&M Meat Shops Canadian Juniors – Liverpool, N.S.
- Scotties Tournament of Hearts – Montreal
- Tim Hortons Brier – Kamloops, B.C.
- Ford World Women’s Championship, presented by Booster Juice – Saint John, N.B.