Inside the NTP: What is the National Team Program?
The CCA’s National Team Program is an all-encompassing title given to four major funding programs… all with the financial assistance of four major funding partners. The Programs:
- La Releve –A program to assist top young curlers with Training to Improve their skills
- “SR” Carding for our top two men’s and women’s teams –Brier, Hearts, Olympics
- “D” Carding for 18 of our top young curlers –related to success on CTRS
- National Team Funding – for our top six men’s and women’s teams.
- Canadian Curling Association
- Sport Canada
- Own The Podium
- Canadian Olympic Association
- Listen, improve and learn from many of the top people in the game.
- Meet and make friends with the rest of the group of 60 athletes with whom you will compete over the next couple of decades.
- Have fun.