WESTMOUNT GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
A Glorious Past. A Proud Heritage. A New Beginning.
Westmount Golf & Country Club offers a world-class experience in the heart of Kitchener-Waterloo.
Our staff is what truly makes Westmount Golf & Country Club a premier private club. All our staff are dedicated to providing exemplary service for our members and their guests. In order to be a premier private club, we require skilled and motivated staff.
We are seeking a highly motivated Curling Manager, reporting to our General Manager, to join our team!
The Curling Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the curling club and the future development and growth of the Club’s curling program. The manager provides leadership within the club and in the community and is visible, available and approachable to all people and a promoter of the game of curling.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (but are not limited to)
• Must have a passion for people and service excellence.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years related experience in a management position.
• Experience in curling program development, programming, instruction, clinics and private lessons.
• Vast knowledge of curling and ice maintenance
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience using Curling Club Manager would be an asset.
Please submit your resume to Lyna Jones at [email protected] by August 23.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Westmount Golf & Country Club is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, handicap, or veteran status. If you require accommodation during the application process, please notify the Human Resources Manager.